Map of Normandy France Beaches
Normandy Map of points of interest for Normandy D Day beaches, museums and Normandy cemeteries. (For vacation beaches in Normandy see map below this one).
For more information see this detailed guide to the D Day beaches in Normandy.
- Arromanches-les-Bains : the remains of Mulberry Harbor (Port Winston Artificial Harbor) ; and Musée du Débarquement (D Day Landing Museum)
- Caen : Memorial de Caen (Caen Memorial Museum) - considered the best WWII museum in France. Near Caen - Canadian Normandy Cemetary above Juno Beach Center
- Cherbourg : Musée de la Libération at Fort du Roule
- St Laurent-sur-Mer : Omaha Beach Landing - WWII Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial
- Bayeux : Musée Mémorial de la Bataille d Normandie (Battle of Normandy Memorial Museum) – behind museum is the British Military Normandy Cemetary
- Ste. Mère Église : Airborne museum – (first town to be liberated by the Allies)
Thinking of exploring others beaches for your holiday? Here is an overview of all the French Beach areas of France.
See this Normandy Map for Good Summer Vacation Beaches listed below
- Courseulles sur Mer
- Luc sur Mer
- On Côte Fleurie (also known as the Normandy Riviera) many popular chic resorts, especially Deauville and Trouville.
For Beautiful Vistas:
- Etretat Normandy - popular town and stunning steep white chalk cliffs.
Normandy weather makes it good for the beach especially August when the temperatues can be around and above 70F/22C, with many sunny days.
Return from Normandy Map to French Culture Adventures
Nearby Places to Visit in France and Things to Do in France:
Traveling further west? Brittany Beaches in France are gorgeous, and worth exploring.
Of the tourist attractions in France Mont St. Michel Normandy is in the top 10.
Where to Stay?
Camping Normandy would be a great choice.
Camping in France at 5 star French campgrounds are like resorts or camp rough under the stars.
Want a Normandy holiday rental?
Here is a self catering France guide to get you started.
What to Eat? France food is the best. Here is a great guide to make ordering easier.
Driving in France gives you the opportunity to see and do many things. A guide for your driving experience.
Flying to France? Airports in France that serve this area.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Copyright ©2022 by Deborah Dutton, French-Culture-Adventures.com
All rights reserved